From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 10:03:24 EDT
Ticks
For anyone living in the Northeast US (other places too, I'm sure) tick
season has started, ugh.

LI vet
Can anyone please give me recommendations for good Long Island ferret
vets (not NYC); thanks!

Eating bugs?
Someone told me that ferrets can't digest chitin, the outside shell of
insects, so they shouldn't be eating crunchy bugs (though humans can :-)
any thoughts on this, anyone?  I'm assuming moths are ok?

Silly stuff
Next to my computer I have a box of stationery with flowers on it.  This
morning I caught tiny little Petunia trying to drag the box away with
her.  I can only assume the FLO is now using innocent-looking stationery
along with computers to send their messages, such as this cryptic note
from Petunia:
/////////////////
6reeeeeeeeeeeeeee09`
or, perhaps they are preparing for Y2K computer troubles by keeping more
traditional methods of communication on hand (I wouldn't be surprised if
they used the Daffy Duck stamps)

--Ronnie
Ralphie, Harry, Prince Charming, Merlin, Roxanne, Petunia, Epcot &
Clover's mom in Mass.
Epcot "gimme those sneakers so I can run in the Marathon tomorrow!"

http://members.aol.com/farmflower/index.htm
PLEASE HELP! Mikey the cat needs a permanent loving home; was living on
streets of Brooklyn. Extremely friendly and handsome. Good with
dogs/ferrets; needs to be only cat; indoor only, no small children. FIV+
but very healthy.  New England/NY area.