From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 20:16:15 -0400
Everyone is invited to attend a Bob Ferret party at my place (35 miles sw of
Cleveland OH), Sunday June 29. The guests of honor will be Bob Jacobs (and
Kitty Zimmer) and Bob Church.

The party will start about noon and last until everyone gets tired (or I get
cranky!) Please bring food or drinks to share and/or be prepared to chip in
for buckets of fried chicken and pizza.

I have a large backyard for camping out for those traveling long distances.

Ferrets and children welcome, but be careful about letting yours mix with
others. Please make sure your furkids are up-to-date on distemper shots.

Email me for directions at [log in to unmask]

Linda Iroff
North Coast Ferret Shelter
http://www.oberlin.edu/~liroff/ncfs.html