From:
Elaina Rowland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2013 12:43:22 -0500
Hello I am new on the FML, I have heard about it and wanted to
participate.

I recently came back from a trip to Kirkland, Illinois from Flagstaff,
Arizona. I went to Kirkland to visit my furchildren who are staying
at Zoo's Ferret Sanctuary. I had not seen them for a year, and it was
such a wonderful reunion. I love them so much! They are in a wonderful
place, and Zoo is a wonderful person. I was there cleaning cages and
and helping in anyway I could, I had a years worth of volunteering to
do in two weeks, so I really put forth an effort, I owed it to Zoo and
to my ferrets, and all the ferrets under Zoo's care.

Because, I love all ferrets, and I feel they are badly misunderstood,
and treated, by so many people. I am already planning another trip to
Kirkland in May, depending on many things. I have only been back for a
week and already, it seems all I can think about is my ferrets, all the
ferrets, and helping Zoo. I am wondering more and more if my place is
to go there permanently and be there for the ferrets and Zoo. She and
the ferrets need more caring people to volunteer if just for a short
time a day or two a week it would be a tremendous help. I am praying
a lot to God about this and looking forward to my next visit with my
furkids and Zoo!

Thank you Zoo just for being who you are, and especially for what
you do....God Bless you and the ferrets!