From:
Debbie Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 12:15:40 EST
Hi Everyone,

I am a faithful FML reader, but haven't posted but a few times.  Over the
weekend my husband and I got volunteered into doing something totally
unexpected and are really excited about it!  We were in Petco and they
were talking how they really needed a Santa to take pictures with peoples
pets.  WELL?  Guess who I volunteered to be SANTA?  My hubby.

We recently started a ferret rescue early last summer, and they are going
to let me set up a table to educate the public about ferrets.  I have
never done this before and am really nervous!  I can answer pretty much
any question about ferrets and what I can't answer I can get the answer.
I have had ferrets for many many years.  I have studied and researched
them and loved them to no end!  You could say I am addicted as I am sure
many of you are.  If anyone in the West Michigan area would like to stop
on by the Petco store in Muskegon (and bring your fuzzies for a photo) to
say hi, we will be there on Saturday, December 14th from 11am to 4pm.  I
have a Santa suit and Reindeer antlers for ferrets to take their pictures
in.  If anyone has any suggestions on some things to do while I am there
that has done this before...I am open to any ideas. :-)

Hope to see you there!

Debbie
Deb's Ferret Rescue & Boarding