From:
Duane Watts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 05:11:49 -0700
Many of you on the FML remember Sept. 2001 when the Utah ferret rescue
took place.  I have two of the 250+ Utah kids from a group brought to
Ohio by Julie Fossa.

Spooky, a 3 to 4 year old albino had adrenal surgery last year and is
doing great.

Podo, also around 3 to 4 years is a sable.  We had him in for adrenal
surgery but found an inoperable tumour around his liver and vena cava.

If anyone out there has any of the Utah fuzzies I'd like to hear about
them on the FML.  It still amazes me how people all over the country
helped save these kids.

Thanks..........Duane

With all the people I know,
I still prefer the company of ferrets.