From:
Rachel Cannedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:28:20 -0500
I recently posted a few questions on this sight and i had lots of good
feed back and help.  I wanted to say Thank you to everyone that helped
me .  Goobers wanted to thank you to and about the eye squinting I will
take him to a vet to get that checked out i want my little bundle of JOY
to have a healthy life and be happy and when i get to know more about
FERRETS I Have a feeling I will be adding to my Ferret Family .When I
first got Goobers I took a week off to play with him and get to know him
the Pet store that i Bought him in had him locked in a cage by himself
with a dirty cage and alone and when i purchased him you could tell he
hadn't been handled or played with that much I couldn't stand the sight
of his surroundings so I picked him up fell in Love with him and took him
home with me its my first Ferret and I'm sure I will do fine with him and
i Know if i have questions this is a Good group to ask

Thank you
Rachel Cannedy
HUGS &KISSES from GOOBERS