From:
Cheryl Glover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 18:02:36 -0500
Dooks to All

Have a question.  I am in Texas and the fleas are very bad this year.  I
am wondering if anyone knows of a product that is safe for ferrets to treat
the inside of my apartment.  I know there are alot of products out there
claiming to be safe for animals but not sure if they are really safe for
the fuzzbutts.

Thanks in advance.

Prayers to all those sick and crossed over.

Cheryl and the Royal Gang
(Chief, Snuffy, Tabitha, Oscar, Oliver, Baby Huey, Toothling, Damian,
Calvin, Hobbs and Frosty)
(Precious and Nubbs)
(Spencer)