From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 06:28:48 -0700
>From:    Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
>
>What do people do with things that belong to their ferrets that have
>passed away??  Such as their ferrets favorite hammock, bed toys and
>etc???  I have had Minnie's things packed away for three years now!!
>Part of me says throw they away another part says keep them.  I have
>other ferrets belongings packed away also.

ada...

if i have a ferret leave that had a real special something...i bury it
with them...something special to them to take with them...[yes..that is
stupid...i know it is all still in the plastic container they are buried
in...but it makes me feel better for them to not be alone in that box...]

otherwise...the stuff you have saved from a special ferret...when you are
ready to let go of it...you will...by either letting another special
ferret of yours enjoy it...or by donating it to one who needs it...but
you need not let go till you are ready...it is not hurting anything being
where it is...and it is something tangible that you have of your loved
one... something you can touch when you need that certain closeness...

just my feelings...

HUGS!!!
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [19]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny, Charlie
and Geezer!

My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
Think about it!