From:
"Miller,Dwayne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 10:48:16 -0500
What time of year will a male (intact) ferret go into rut?  I was told
(the person admitted she was not sure) that it may be in March.

Also, should he be kept apart from other ferrets during said time?  (we
have a separate cage as he was none too friendly when we got him, he was
starving and would not share, now that he has put some meat back on, he is
fine).  We have 2 girlz and 3 boyz, all fixed, in addition to him.  We are
planning to get him fixed, but are waiting on income tax return to do so.

Any suggestions? Anything we should/should not due to prepare for this?

Thanx!

--
Dwayne Miller [log in to unmask]
Spambuster: remove the _ in .co_m