From:
"William L. Sebok" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 1996 00:47:21 -0500
>To those of you out there that managed to find clear dryer hose could you
>please supply me with the exact name of it and the manufactuer if possible.

I posted it in issue 1492.  Here again is the information from the box:
Clear Duct by Dryer Mate, Model No.  P48-C, A product of Nemco Inc., Grand
Haven, MI 49417.  My wife Clare and I wrote a snail-mail letter to this
address asking about it, what is the miminum order, etc.  If we get a
response we'll post it.  Otherwise it might be good if you and others on the
list also wrote them a letter.  If enough people wrote to them maybe their
marketing department would take notice that here is an opportunity for them.

>...BTW does it have the metal ribbing running thru it like the white stuff

Yes.

Bill & Clare Sebok with Ben, Jerry, Buttercup, Bridgett, and Jasmine