Date:
Sat, 22 May 1999 00:34:16 -0500
We just moved about 3 months ago and are now thinking we need to find a
vet.  We are located in south central Oklahoma.  To be exact Ada.  We are
looking for a vet close in the area.  No one is sick or anything we just
want to locate a vet if need be.  We have a ferret and are adopting
another.  We have a dog, 2 cats & 4 horses also.  So eventually someone
will need a vet.  We are hoping to find a vet with ferret knowledge in our
area.  The new ferret we are adopting has never had his shots.  So we are
going to need a vet real soon.  Please help if you know any vets in my
area.

Thanks
Amanda & Chad [log in to unmask]