From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 15:48:20 -0400
>Would someone please send me the URL for Ferret Central?  I managed to
>delete it and now I can't find it!

Ferret Central has been down for a few weeks now.  I have written the
people who kindly donate the server space to me, and I hope it will be
back soon.  I haven't heard back from them at all, so I have no idea when
it might be back up.

In the meantime, go to http://www.google.com.  Enter Ferret Central or
Ferret FAQ (or whatever else you're looking for).  When the results
come up, click on the CACHED copy of the file.  You will at least be
able to view the site and navigate through to the links that you need.

You can read the Ferret FAQ at
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/pets/ferret-faq/

and you can request copies of the general and medical FAQs by email from
the same server that sends out the FML.  See the instructions at the top
of each issue.

Thank you for your patience.

--
- Pam Greene                                   | If you were going to found
Ferret Central <http://www.ferretcentral.org/> | a preservation society for