From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 11:18:05 -0400
Hi!  Thank you eveyone who has responded personally and on the FML to
my pooping troubles (-: (yes, I take it all lightly with humor!)  Every
little tip helps!  And don't worry, I love those little poopers!  How I
deal with poops is flexible so I always look for new ideas, but how I
deal with the little poopers (love, affection, joy!) will never change!
They are worth the weight of their poops in gold (hee hee)

To the FMLer with dried poop on the side of their cage I heard of a
product called orange clean by oxy that is supposed to be great.
Non-toxic and effective.  I haven't tried it yet.  Good luck.