From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 02:49:29 EST
The thing that is most bothersome to me about Marshalls food is that my
ferrets stunk to high heaven.  I had acquired these two kits and started
right off with Marshalls food which I had no prior experience with.  I
started with Marshalls, as my babies are MF... and there is a garantee as
long as you use their food blah blah blah.

Next think I know for weeks I'm like bathing the poor things to death and
actually in tears telling my family I have never had this happen before
with ferrets and had no idea what was going on.  It took me weeks to find
out online that it was the food.  The food makes them stink... through
excretion I guess.  Also if they get it on them in their cate, roll around
in it, and also obvioulsy there is more waste (poops, etc) that also has a
huge odor.  It took like 2 weeks for them to smell like normal ferrets.
Whew!

wolfy