From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 07:40:39 -0500
>Hi Friends,
>...what litter I can use for the both of them so I can buy it in bulk and
>not have different varieties hanging around.

http://www.cansorb.com/ for info...

Pine Fresh has worked for me for many years.  It's made from kiln dried
shredded pine and further pelletized at very high temperatures and
pressures.  Nothing harmful remains in it after this process.  It absorbs
liquid and supressed odor, and can even be flushed.

It can be ordered in bulk, I get 300 lbs at once, and it comes in 6 50 lb
bags..  (much to the displeasure of the UPS lady)

After paying shipping, it compares to the grocery store price of $1.80 for
7 lbs.

Bill Kraigsley (owner) is a fine gentleman, and has been highly responsive
to all my questions about safety and wood fumes.  Asked for sample used
ferret litter for testing, allowed a tour of factory, etc.

Compteting similar products are CATS22, and Filine Pine but I can't
personally say that I've researched them like I have Pine Freah.  Other
folks use wood pellet stove fuel.

Bob