From:
Millie Walls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 21:54:46 EDT
This was written by a member of Pooflingers.  I think it's right good and
says it all. :)  I have permission to cross-post it.

I'm a Hagerstown ferret and I'm doin' alright
I'm now dookin' and dancin' right thru the night
I got a brand new owner, got a brand new start
I got a brand new owner who's captured my heart.

I'm a Hagerstown ferret, and boy I am I happy
Had a bath, got groomed, and lookin' real snappy
Got all the right moves, life is a treat
My new owner loves me, gives me lots to eat.

Hey, I'm Not a Hagerstown ferret, not no more!
I got a wonderful life, and got laughs galore
Raisins and cuddles, ferretone in streams,
No more nightmares, just long, happy dreams.

Now I'm a ferret in a new fam..i..lee
Do you see that my shining eyes are filled with glee?
I'll tell you right now, I got a new fam..i..lee
My new Moms and Dads, they really LOVE ME!

I'm not a Hagerstown ferret, nup..no way!
And I think at this point that is all I have to say

Ferrets in a home will always bring smiles !!