From:
Lorraine Tremblay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 21:18:26 -0500
Lori Crosland wrote:
>Got a new baby two nights ago.  Could not resist.  [...]   Anyway, My
>husband was IRATE.  He could not believe I would bring another one home.
>They have their own room, tons of space.  I keep them very clean and out
>of the way.  I don't get it.  Any advice?

My advice is to discuss with your husband and find out why is irate.
Nobody else could guess accurately what he thinks or feels.

I could tell you that if my spouse brought home a ferret, a parrot or a
dog whitout consulting me first I would be probably furious even though we
currently own 6 ferrets and had up to 13 (7 our own + 6 fosters).  Since he
told me about wanting to purchase a parrot, it give me a chance to give him
my point of view, express my opposition and document ourselves on parrot
and find out before hand that it is not a pet for us.  He falls in love
with animals easily, while being more cerebral and being the main caretaker
of our pets, I think about it before adopting one.

Lorraine Tremblay
Webmistress of Mustela Canada | Webmestre de Mustela Francia
http://www.storm.ca/~ferret
Pour joindre la Liste furets contactez : [log in to unmask]