From:
"sue L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 2009 23:14:43 +1000
HI-

I am Missy and I am the spokesperson for the Aussie4 ferrets. We are
sad because mom can't seem to be able to write about my brudder who
passed last month. It was very unexpected. He went to the doctors to
have an abscess checked and had surgery the next day to drain it and
after he woke from surgery, he had a heart attack and died. I--well-we
miss him sooooo much (wipes tears with lil white paw). Can one of the
Bridge Greeters please check up on him and be sure he made it to the
Winchester Weezol mound near the falls. He should have been met by
D"Weezil, and Snow, and Buford, and Spotty, and all who have passed
before him. But, especially Sage--he was the original Aussie ferret.

Thyme was very busy on this earth stealing socks and underwear and
everything else not tied down. He probably took a backpack of them
with him!! He is a gorgeous albino (like me) and can run and jump
like the wind.

Please find him and let him know we all love and miss him. Christmas
will be a little lonely here without him.

Huggssss and soft ferrety kisses to all,
Missy