From:
SaraFerret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 17:05:29 -0700
Hi all, dis is SaraFerret assistant gatekeeper to de Mustelid section of
de Rainbown Bridge.

De other day, a sad little girl furry came slowly across de bridge and a
group of us were all standing around to meet her as she had no business
to meet her.  She was so scared of everyting and of course jumped when
she saw me.  I welcomed her to her new home.  Oh wow, what a sad story.
Appears dat her "owners" aka "nutcases" didnt want her anymore as she had
de same kind of cancer I passed wit.  Dat lymphoma (mommy kept me alive
for two years wit it, but apparently dere are cases where others arent
dat lucky).  So dese creatures trew her out de windows of dere car as dey
were too cheap to take her for a vet to help her to cross over.  We alls
had big tears in our eyes from her story.  Apparently a lady stopped and
picked up her and took her to gimmeshelters.  But too late.  Sad, sad,
sad.

But now she had no pain--we tells her de Boss loves us all and no more
pains or worries about foods and all we do is play all day.  We fitted
her out with our nicest strap-on wings and halo and all she kept saying
was are you sure you guys wants me and do you loves me and wont hurts me.
We tells her we loves her and so does de Boss.  Everyone began squabbling
over who she would live with.  We will take her on a later tours of de
places later on.  But I have a big business dat was my friends on earth
and so I offers her a nice new hammie we just got in--de flannel ones dat
are so softs.  So for now we names her Isabel--such a lady-likes name for
a sweet little girl

And we welcome a nice ferret named Weebles and was he a live wire.  We
need lots of live wires here to brighten up de place.  He knew his Mommy
was upset when he has to leave so soon, dat she was crying so hard, but
she knew dat he would be in no pain here.  And besides with his business
names of Bandit and Snoopy he would have great pals.  Oh did Is mention
he and his friends are going over to hang wit de wild blackfoots ferrets
and de assorted minks--aka party animals as dey are wild.  Dis may be
temporary but for now dey want to partys.  We showed him their new digs
and where the tube slides were and de fruit bar and de kibbles garage.
And he shows us all de junk(aka his stash from earth) he broughts over in
his secret backpacks.  Wow amazin just amazin what dese guys can stuff in
dere backpacks.  He says to tell his mommy he is real happy and he can
see her all de time and no more pain.

Hugs and sorry for de short letter-Mommy's hand wore out so couldnt type
all I says.

SaraFerret