From:
Randall Duke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 10:48:49 -0500
Hi all,
My cage goes straight up and you have to clime through one of the plastic
tubes to get to the next level.  There are four level w/ 3 plastic floor
pieces you can move/adjust to different heights.  I did exchange the
plastic tubes for the clear dryer tubing, which is working much better.  I
really like the idea about hanging the color tubing, I'm going to try that.

I have an 8 yr old, and a fat male, it is just too hard for them to climb
up the color tubing.  Then there is Livie she can clime anything ( I really
have to keep my eye on her when she is out.  top of closets, top of
dressers , she has no fear.  thank God I learned that early before she
killed herself )

Anyway back to the cage, after reading all of the post, I was wishing that
I had bought one of the cages w/ the tubing on the outside for play.  All
my babes seem to do is eat and sleep in their cage.  I was working at home
and they had a lot of play time out.  I'm having to go back to the office
this week on going and I hate that I'm having to change their schedule.
They will be the cage until about 7 pm.  I'm sure they will adjust.

Screen savers : I didn't receive many responses to my post about making a
fml screen saver.  You can send your ferret photos to me @
<[log in to unmask]>  Don't you think it would be great to have a fml'ers
screen saver ?  I would be more than happy to go to your web site and
pick up the photos, if you can't send them.  I would not do that with out
consent though.

Give me some response to this.  We could have a rainbow bridge screen
saver.  We could go with many different teams.

Let me know
Annie & family