From:
Kathy Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 18:10:22 -0500
Hey Everyone, BIG those are some great shots for the beginning of Ferrets
2000.  I can't wait to see what happens when things really get going.  We
need more pics fast or those of us that couldn't make it will go through
severe withdrawal.  Hold some drinks up for the Manitoba Ferret Association
annual bingo bowl at about 9 p.m. and we'll have a distance toast in honor
of Ferrets 2000 and our fund-raiser.  A toast to the furries and all the
shelter people.

Kathy and the Ferret Collective - Here's to you

[Moderator's note: Sam took the pics (and lots of others).  Thanks for all
the well-wishes.  BIG]