From:
Kaycie Silver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 23:39:44 EST
Hi ladies, gentlemen and of course fuzzies:

I am so behind with reading the FML between starting a new semester of
school and starting a new life.  I still haven't finished writing back to
everybody that e-mailed me regarding the Smokie vs. boyfriend situation.
I PROMISE that I will eventually get back to all of you ASAP because you
had the time to write to me so I will give you the same respect.

I figured that I would write something different for a change with
intentions of hopefully making you smile.  The other day I cleaned out the
ferrets cage, put in fresh litter, etc.  So I put all three ferrets back in
the cage so that I can keep my bedroom door open in order to run in and out
(I was cleaning) without having to worry that they might escape.  So now
keep in mind that the cage is CLEAN.  Spanky was pissed!  He was gnawing at
the cage with his teeth and making all kinds of noises.  So I went over to
the cage to reassure them that I didn't forget about them.  Spanky went to
the second level of the cage where I had put a small litter box and was
acting funny.  He kept looking at me and at the litter box (which was
clipped onto the cage SECURELY with a clip that is used to keep an Aquarium
tank closed).  Anyway I started to hear banging and then I go over to the
cage to see Spanky working at this litter box which he was trying to break
free.  To cut it short, he got it free and what do you know?  Timbuuur, the
whole litter box fell down to the first level and litter spilled all over
the place.  Spanky was giggling because he knew that I was pissed and knew
that I would let them out because I couldn't leave the cage like that.  So
he got his way and as soon as he got out he was war dancing and dooking and
pulling my shirt to try to stash me in his hiding place.  He catches on way
to quick.  No more litter boxes on the second floor I decided to put
newspaper instead.  Believe it or not there are no more poopie accidents up
there anymore.  I find that I am always outsmarted by my little critters
especially when they team up.

Nothing new has developed with the "ex"-boyfriend situation but if it does
you'll hear.  Oh today in school we had to design a web page but I already
had one so I showed my teacher, he now refers to me as "The ferret girl."
He also asked me if I had seen The Beastmaster.  He's cool I like him now,
I hated him before.  So if you want to see my babies go to:
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2601
if you go to brief intro you'll see Maggie.  Spanky is in the beginning and
Smokie's picture will be on there shortly.  (Gotta get film developed.)

Kaycie and the trio
Maggie, Spanky & Smokie