From:
Peter Piper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2006 10:04:10 -0400
my vet gave me a box of six single doses of Revolution (selamectin) for
cats to treat earmites in our ferrets.  ($70) After I got home I looked
on the Ferret Health List to see the pros and cons messages about using
this product.  There seemed to be as many pros as cons as far as the
product being effective in getting rid of the mites.

Noting that nothing has been posted there about this subject since 2005 I
was wondering how many on this list have used Revolution for mites with
great success?

After viewing the nasty things thru the microscope I am very anxious to
eliminate them as quickly as possible as it must be pure torture to have
them crawling around in their ears....they were in 3 stages....eggs,
babies and adults!

Thanx,
Duke