From:
Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 1996 11:02:34 -0400
I just got back from my graduation in San Francisco, and I wanted to tell
everyone that I was quite pleased with how well my pet sitter handled my
boys in my absence .... not to mention the fact that the fee she charged me
was only 1/3 of what I would have paid to board them for the same period of
time!  If anyone is looking for a pet sitter in Northern NJ
(Clifton/Nutley/Montclair area), I'd be happy to recommend her to you.

She knows ferrets quite well, and has some experience with rabbits, as well.
Most importantly, she seems to be a real "animal person", and all of my guys
took to her amazingly well.  If you are interested in any information,
please just send me a private email, and I'd be happy to give you her name
and phone number.

Ela Heyn