From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 12:16:48 -0400
hmmm Todd, I haven't heard of such "Mom" or "Born to Dook" tattoos yet.
If possible my Jillie would like "Cheerio Queen" imprinted on her head
like a tiara, Baby would like "Just Dookin!" along her backside and
Mikette would like "Noses enter here" right along her jawline!

I have however heard of some new tail-end tattoos:
"This end first" (for backing in corners)
"Poof you!" (for the whole male ferret)
"If you can read this you are too close" (for the privacy poopers)
"Just redecorating" (for those that know brown is this year's color)