From:
Sue Godfrey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1993 17:00:24 -0400
                      Re Thomas Kawasaki
Hi, My name is Sue and I'm from Western Australia.  I have just joined the
mailing list and this is my first contribution, so please excuse any breaches
of etiquette (or bad spelling).

[Please remember to send your messages to "[log in to unmask]"]

I read an article by Dr Kawasaki on retinal atrophy in ferrets.  We have
organized a day to look at ferrets retinas with a veterinary ophthalmologist at
Murdoch University.  I wondered if Thomas Kawasaki had an Email address, as the
ophthalmologist was interested to find out the pattern of retinal atrophy that
Dr Kawasaki was seeing.  Also, does he have to anaesthetise the ferrets to look
at the retinas?

Thanks.  Sue.