Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 1996 08:10:13 -0700
Might I suggest using those non-ice blue-gel cooler packs.  They get really
cold, and placed on top of a cage, or wrapped in a towel and placed in your
frets favorite nesting place will keep them cool.

Personally I still find that a plastic bottle of water frozen solid and
placed in the cage keep the temp.  much lower then the rest of the room.  My
fret will give up her hammock and sleep on the floor of the cage when the
ice bottle is in, she really likes it.  Plus its cheap, non-toxic, and when
it start to melt you can pour some chilled water in a dish for the fret
which they also really enjoy.
--

----- History repeats --- for the uninformed ----------
This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized