From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2005 07:34:45 -0500
Some have asked how to save that BUSTED vid.  Here is how you do it.

First, create or have a folder ready to save it to.

Down Load the file.  Most people use MS Media Player.  If you are using
that (I do) then when you have fully down loaded it, in the upper right
of that window click on FILE, then in the drop down SAVE MEDIA AS... then
choose the folder of choice and SAVE.  You will have it for all time!

Byte-me, bless her heart, bagged me big time yesterday.  I was making a
fire in the wood stove and was working inside the burn box.  I use paper
to hold the kindling and put some diesel fuel on it to get the fire
going.  Under the kindling I have news paper laid out flat and this
works great.

Well, with the news paper beside me on the floor, here comes Byte-me!
She was sociable and wanted some TLC so I petted her and she leaned up
against me loving the attention.  Then she had enough and left for other
parts, I reached for the newspaper on the floor beside me and GAWK!
Whazzs this gunk on the paper!!!  Ole Byte-me found the paper and while
walking on it thought "Hey, this is what I poop on, and gee!!  I haven't
had a great ole runny poop for a while, Hmmmm.  Hey! Lets let go a load!"
And she did, and I found it, by hand.  Hmmmmm.

That one would have been great on video also !!!  Sheesh !

Gordon and Byte-me with visiting Diz