From:
Kathy Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 21:53:44 -0500
Hello Everyone, can anyone give me the details on the game sock it to the
ferret?  I've seen it posted several times on the F.M.L. and want to use
it in our upcoming Halloween Frolic.  I think Wolfgang is going to go
dressed as a pumpkin.  That is IF we can change his old vampire habits.
I also wanted to say your welcome to the lady from Australia who sent the
thanyou on one of my posts.  Sorry I accidentally deleted your e-mail and
could not forward the message.

Kathy and the Ferret Collective-Spoooooky Ferrets and Buddy the Spirit