Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 21:06:28 -0500
Dearest Bill:

I was thinking yesterday,just how thankful we all are,or maybe should
be.  Myself in particular,that I was not hurt any more seriously, than
a concussion,when I ran off the road, down an embankment, nearly rolling
my husband's Jeep.Then back up the embankment and across two lanes of
traffic on a road that ALWAYS has moderate to heavy traffic & not getting
smashed, in my confrontation with my cell phone & dialing while driving
AND not wearing my seat belt properly.(NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!) I started
thinking even more, even more importantly.

All of my babies were in the back, buckled in, thank God.  None of them
were hurt, jostled, but not hurt.  I had them checked out at my Vet.

My mind then traveled on to THIS ferret mailing list.  I started thinking
about the people that I have connected to, the very special friends who
have fullfilled my desire for a friend who would truly understand my deep
affection for my ferts.  Mr. Bill, what can I say to YOU?  You work so
hard to put the FML out.  Have you ever realized how very, very many
people you've brought together?  To you my greatest thanks.  Almost
everything that I have learned regarding ferrets, I have learned from
these blessed friends on the FML.

I pray,that you and every single ferret, be them in a forever home or
shelter, or fostered.  I am glad and grateful that they are not cold and
hungry on some lone street.  Bleesed be the ferret moms and dads who give
such loving care and devotion.  And finally, blessed be all of us, our
connections, our friendships, our bonds.

To all of you, may your Thanksgivings be happy ones.  May making memories
be the order of the day.  And most importantly......can ferrets have
turkey??!!!

Bless you All,
Sue & Crew... Princess, Nikki,Oscar,Annie Sammy, Chance, & Storm

[Moderator's note: Thank you for your kind wishes.  I'm greatful there
are so many wonderful caregivers on this list -- that also means a lot
of lucky ferrets!  BIG]