From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 10:19:08 EDT
There are accusations being made about Glenda and the Millers.  Let me
say that they are speculation/rumors and are not proven true.  To the
best of my knowledge, there was no agreement between these breeders.

The Millers asked her to come and get them.  I called when it was told to
me and they refused to allow anyone else entry.  Given the situation and
of what Kim saw and witnessed and others, I am glad they are no longer
there.  Certainly doing a rescue involving a bad breeder can to trying
especially if you are not aware females are pregnant.

The claim is being made she is selling kits on behalf of the Millers.
But in order for this to occur, then the Millers would get a kickback but
they aren't.  They have no claim over them and I do believe they were
asked to sign a surrender form releasing ownership of their animals as it
done with any other rescue.  If it was proven that someone was selling
kits on behalf of a banned party, then we would also ban that party.
When Kim came to our show in March we asked her if the ferret she brought
was owned by the Millers.  The Millers are allowed to attend since the
shows are open to the public and we cannot refuse their entry unless they
caused or threatened harm to exhibitors of which we would contact the
authorities and have them removed.  But they are banned from bringing
ferrets or purchasing ferrets at our shows.