Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 10:54:50 -0800
hey, everyone...:)
JustPlainKat here...;-)

reminding you of a Raffle of one of MY Afghans for a Shelter/Rescue..SUMS
[Somethin' Up My Sleeve] Rescue....

http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue-raffle.html

this is one of my BEST designs...6 ferrets...[3 rows of 2] each
surrounded by hearts...with a gorgeuos border....[pics are on the
page...or e-mail me and i can send you a pic.]

Funds are being raised to pay vet bill for the Rescue that is hovering at
$2500..

the tickets are $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00

you can pay for them through Paypal using the addy

Note Afghan Raffle in the subject line.
Please add $1.00 extra if using Paypal to cover the fees. Thank You

last day to PayPal is March 9th...I will have no internet access from
then till after the drawing.

you can also Snail Mail your money for tickets to:

Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
c/o Kim Fox
710 Elmwood Rd.
Baltimore, MD 21206-2119

last day to mail your Snail Mail is March 2th

time is getting close for this afghan...so please hurry and buy your
tickets...

the funds go for the ferrets...and the winner gets a really special
afghan...

and...you do not NEED an afghan you say????...well....then...DONATE it to
another shelter to raise funds with!!!making this a WIN/WIN situation!!!!

Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses...from The "Crochet-ty" Lady...
Main Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/index2.html
Happenings Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/
My MARY KAY with 25% of the profits donated to Ferret Shelters
http://www.marykay.com/kparsons16