From:
Cameron W DeJong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 1996 00:28:48 PST
Hi all!

I am new to this list and wanted to tell you about myself and my two
ferrets.  I am 16 years old and my two ferret's names are Roscoe and Randy.
I got Roscoe March 27th and Randy earlier this month (approx July 12th)
Roscoe is sable and Randy is butterscotch/sable.  They take a bath together
using MF's shampoo followed by a "deo" spray to make them smell good after
the bath(I give them a bath once every two weeks) Randy likes to lick people
while Roscoe is pretty laid back.  Roscoe can get his nails clipped making
them almost impossible to feel when you put him on your shoulder, etc..  but
Randy is totally different... even after clipping his nails, they are still
VERY VERY sharp, making it hard for people to handle him.  He is also much
more wild than Roscoe is.  When I first got Randy, Roscoe accepted him very
well (both are in a 2-story cage.  BTW, what is the max number of ferrets
for a cage that size) They sleep together in their hammock and share food
and water with no fuss or fighting.  I now want to buy ANOTHER ferret.  I
would like a white one with black eyes... but I can't find them or get them
ANYWHERE!  Albinos are easy to get, but I don't like the red eyes.  I will
definately have more questions later on.  But this list is GREAT and I am
glad there is a ferret mailing list.  I look forward to hearing from some or
all of you!

Cameron DeJong
Randy and Roscoe

http://www.geocities.com/capitolhill/2932