From:
Karen Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 2009 16:08:01 -0400
As much as I wish I didn't have to put an end to the lower prices that
began last September, they will be coming to an end the first week in
June. There will still be a shelter discount.

The good news is that Ferret Affair will be offering a couple new
products so stay tuned and I will let you know when they are on the
<http://www.ferretaffair.com/> website.

I want to say thank you to all of my customers for their support and
for sharing with me their kids and allowing me to be considered
"Auntie Karen".

--
Karen Young
Ferret Affair

"What is greater than God, more evil than the devil, the poor have it,
the rich need it, and if you eat it you will die?"

author unknown