From:
Dayna Frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 05:03:09 EST
Hi Everybody...

sorry about being so slow to post this..  the left hand injury and taking
care of Mittsy has put my daily round into compound low gear!!

you can call or FAX to (619) 584-8427 for info about purchasing the Fish ad
Game Doll..  or write to: Ferrets Anonymous @ P.O.  Box 3395, San Diego,
Calif.  92163..  I respect BIG's rules about commercial advertising on the
FML so I won't post the price and the shipping and handling and all that..
sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.  but BIG made his rules for a
reason..

All inquiries concerning the Stationery must come to me directly through
e-mail for the same reason..  a details message is available to anyone who
wants a copy...

I have seen this doll and it is really 'cool'... has a uniform..  hat and
all...

MoBob...  you and your daughter warm this old heart!!!

Troy Lynn and Gary..  Your Mugsy and Bear could have had no better Human
Companions... Please ask yourselves 'What would his life have been had I not
come into it?' instead of bruising your already hurting hearts with 'What
if...?' and 'Maybe I could have....?' You gave them that gift that is beyond
price..  Your total love and devotion..  And a life with those two
ingredients in it, be it 5 minutes or 5 years, is a full one.... Via Con
Dios..  little ones...

Christmas is fast approaching..  please, let's light up our lives, not our
fuzzys..  Please, Please be extra aware of those very dangerous electrical
cords...

 Happy Ferreting!!!

 dayna and the Woozles  :]

 "Resident of... Marvelous Menagerie Of Mirthful Mayhem"
 dayna frazier  102046,3162  19-Nov-1996  03:07:00 PST