Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 19:16:14 -0400
Thanks to all for the wonderful ideas you sent mom on the new monster
that will be arriving next week.  the couch!!!!!!!!!!  We can see her
mind just a rolling.

Also mom wants to mention there is an a new addition in the family.  Not
a fert.  A human baby.  A 8 pound 11 ounchsbaby human boy.  grandma for
the first time.  Yeh!!!!!!!

As long as our noses aren't shortened.  we can't wait to get to meet him.
He lives in penna.  So it will be awhile before we get to meet him.  We
want to see if he is bomb boarded from the couch like we are going to be.
if he can play on it we can right!  time will tell.

Thanks all again on the ideas will let you fine humans know what worked.

The 6 pack