From:
Andrew Coghill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 22:20:28 -0500
Howdy all.

Wanted to post to ask if anyone on the list lives in Germany or has
experience with taking ferrets to Germany.

My partner is applying for a Fulbright scholarship which may take us to
Germany in the near future.  Of course, the options are: we go with all
our beloved animals (ferrets and a GSP) or we -- at least I -- do not go
at all.

Does anyone know what regulations are in place for transporting companion
animals -- and specifically ferrets -- into Germany?  We'd really like to
get the paperwork, if necessary, in order as soon as possible...

Thanks for any response -- you may reply privately or on the list.
Perhaps others would like to know as well.

-- Andy, Cody, Oscar, Witzy, and (the hopefully soon to be star -- please
see my other post) Tripod Bob