From:
Jessa Novasolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 1995 10:43:34 -0500
As with about half the people posting, I'm new to the list and have been
waiting for an appropriate topic to make my introduction.

We've have two ferrets in our home.  Both were Marshal Farms bred, both are
delightful, active, funny, playful little sock-snitchers.  We purchased a
third ferret for a friend who already had one lonely male, and he is getting
along beautifully.

Rumor is easy to credit, and difficult to dispell.  I prefer to let
experience be my guide.  I do recommend, and intend to go on recommending,
Marshal Farms ferrets to friends interested in purchasing a ferret.

Jessa - [log in to unmask]
Snickerdoodle "Snickers"
Chitter Chitter Bang Bang "Chitters"
Marlboro Man "Marly"