From:
Stephanie Rusk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 07:14:12 PDT
I thought Chimi was a normal "boy" ferret when he was stealing Victoria's
Secret Catalogs and stashing them under the bed...I assumed he liked the
models...now the truth is out...he is admiring the lingerie.

As one of my ever so charming Bridal Shower gifts, I received a Silkie
polyester short set for summer sleeping.  Trying to sleep in it is a
different story - it twists and quickly chokes the life out of you.  SO,
I changed last night, made the mistake of leaving it on the floor.

Get the boys out as usual this morning and Chimi runs right over to it.
He doesn't tunnel through it, like he would normal clothes...he started
'loving' it.  He laid flat on it... rolled on it, rubbed his face on
it....rolled onto his back and slithered on it with great passion.  When
I picked him up from it (I didn't want it snagged) he was magically,
statically attached to it.  And he acted almost drunk with delight.

I am definitely going to have to make him a blanket out of silky polyester.
Anybody else have ferrets that prefer certain fabrics??

Have a great day,
Stephanie, Chimi (Oh, the silken, smooth flow of lingerie in a light
breeze), & Pepe (Can I hide food in it??)