From:
"Bostrom, Michael A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 12:47:08 -0800
Howdy,

I think I am doomed to never have a white ferret.  Ricochet, my albino, has
gone through more hair-color changes than some women I know.  It all started
with an incident in my fridge.  My fridge door will not shut on it's own.  I
have to physically shut it to get it to seal (the joys of apartment living).
One day, when I was putting away a pitcher of red cool-aid, I forgot to shut
the door all the way.  Ricochet and Insanity immediately jumped at the
opportunity to create mischief.  While Ricochet was inspecting the bag of
carrots on the bottom shelf, Insanity (aka monkeyboy) climbed up to the top
shelf and proceeded to upend the pitcher of red cool-aid.  Ricochet received
the majority of the fallout and for a couple of weeks I had a pink weezil.

No sooner than the pink wore off, Ricochet found a way into my closet where
I keep my toolbox, filled with greasy tools and auto parts(another joy of
apartment living).  Another opportunity for mischief.  By the time I found
him, he had thoroughly inspected every drawer in the toolbox.  If any of you
work on cars, you know that auto-type grease does not easily come out.  Even
after extensive bathing, I ended up with a dalmation ferret.

Spring shed finally came and I once again had a white ferret.  But he seemed
unsatisfied with this because it didn't last long.  A black shirt of mine
received a thorough soaking from an event that I won't go into detail here.
I hung the shirt over the edge of the tub to dry.  Sensing yet another
opportunity for mischief, Ricochet climbed up the shirt to get into the tub.
In the process, he accidentally pulled the shirt in with him, thereby
trapping him in the tub.  It turns out that the black shirt was not color
fast.  I walked into the bathroom and found a black tub and a black weezil.
Once again another round of bathing, but I still ended up with a grey
weezil.

Now the grey has almost worn off, so I'm waiting to see what stunt he pulls
next.  I moved my cans of metal-flake blue spray paint way up high because
he was seriously eyeing them.  Maybe I should just give in and take him to
the salon and get his hair professionally done.  How about purple with a
green mohawk?

May your weezils be always white,
Limejello & The Weezils of Doom

"Everything is possible except skiing through revolving doors"