From:
Chris and Tara Palaski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 17:00:03 -0400
Hi

The PFRA has posted 2 new auctions on e-bay.  All proceeds go toward the
remaining 2 surgeries for the "7 adrenal ferrets".  Once these are done
and paid for we have gotten care for the entire family and are currently
starting interviews for new homes.  The kids are doing great and I am
very much looking forward to having them all happy and healthy!

First item is "Runner" the beanie ferret with the "mean" tag.  Retired
and very rare, if you don't have him already here is your chance!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3140918791

Second item is a handcrafted ferret wall hanging.  Hand cut from
preshrunk cotton in earthy tones this is great piece for any home.
Ferret is done in brown tones.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2338546429

I know there are a lot of auctions going on right now but if you see
something you like please bid.  You are helping some wonderful homeless
kids get a new chance for a healthy, happy life :)

Thanks and happy bidding :)

~Tara Palaski
PFRA