From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 19:35:07 -0500
Sandi writes
>For the ferret Sympoisum,I know I mis spelled it but am so happy.I have
>several vets who want to attend it & I need to be able to tell them not
>only a date but exactly which building it will be held in so they can
>make reservations.

The 2003 International Ferret Symposium will be held October 3-5, 2003
at the Holiday Inn Airport North in Atlanta Georgia.  Speakers include
Dr Bruce Williams, Dr Jerry Murray, Dr Heather Wilson, Dr Deborah
Kemmerer, Dr Hanneke Moorman, Bob Church, Jeanne Carley, Pam Troutman,
Alicia Drakiotes, Marylou Zarbock and Melissa Kauffman.  The master of
ceremonies will be our own favorite moderator: Bill Gruber!  There will
be vendor tables, raffles and lots of fun!

Registration and vendor information should be available by early January.
We will post info on this and other lists, and it will also be on our web
page.

Renee Downs, our Publicity Coordinator, will also be sending a mailing
to vets, shelters, clubs, etc.  If you know vets or others who may be
interested, send their addresses to Renee at [log in to unmask]

Linda Iroff
Co-Director
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org