From:
Beth Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:38:51 -0800
>From:    Liz King <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Insulinoma: Surgery versus Meds ???
>
>Since my ferret is probably facing insulinoma, I would love to know
>what others opted for in the form of treatment, surgery to remove part
>of the pancreas, or meds. How succesful were you and would you make
>the same decision again or in the future?

We too would like to hear real experiences with insulinoma treatements-
and what would you do the same or different- you may reply privately or
to the list- thanks!

Our precious Anastasia appears to have all signs- seeing the vet asap
and we are debating treatement options- she is 4 1/2 yrs old- thanks!

Beth
www.crittercamp.biz