From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 07:37:18 -0500
Good Mornng all you fuzzies and owners of fuzzies.  I have a few questions
to ask anyone who may know, First of all, can anyone tell me if iron drops
are ok to give a ferret, and if so how often should they be given?  Also
what is the recommended vitamins you should be giving your ferret?  My
ferret is given linatone which I know is good for their fuzzy coat, but I
need to know what else I should be giving him?  Just one more question,
what is the best ferret food in nutritional value for ferrets?

Well thats all for now folks.  I would appreciate any input to these
questions!!

Till later, thanks
Dawn and Tazy(BooShoe)