From:
"Capt. Nodrog" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 09:02:51 -0400
Nibble-ed, a dark eyed white female about 1 1/2 years old, has been
coughing now and then.  Not constantly, but in spells.  Not every day
either.  Have fed her a generous amount of raisins (not by choice..  ha!
She insists she gets them) to loosen her stools to clean out the plumbing.
No problem with that.  The other seems to not share this symptom at all
and they are together all the time.  Both are active and full of hell,
as a healthy ferret should be.  Don't know what is the cause of all this
coughing.

I do have a water bed.  They both love it, and when I slither in and feel
those two warm lumps, I know am not alone.  Ha!  They love the bedspread,
is a furry and heavy blanket.  They get under it and just fall into
ecstasy.

Lastly, it is just beyond belief all these horror stories on here of how
ferts are treated.  Just tears me apart.

From the capitol of Virginia,

Gordon, Byte-me and Nibble-ed.