From:
Jennifer Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 10:36:40 -0400
This email is being posted to the FML, as well as sent directly to Lynn.
This will be my only post to the FML on this topic, I refuse to waste any
additional space on this list about this nonsense.

Lynn --

This is two posts in a row about my nasty remarks.  Did you miss the other
FMLers' comments???  The initial posts stating you were promising one
person a kit, then turning around asking to adopt any ferrets.  Would you
like me to publicly post all YOUR emails to me about the SEVEN -- yes 7,
not 4 ferrets you had?  I did get to know you and your story unraveled
after a while, you contradicted yourself and gave conflicting statements.
Would you like me to have the other people that you've lied to all post
about your comments and stories?  You've never told two people the same
story!  You contacted one shelter, told them you had more than 10 ferrets
and tried to get a cage for free.  On top of that you wanted the SHELTER to
pick up the cost of shipping.  Then there is the report of you trying to
become listed as a shelter.  Oh, did I forget to mention the person you
told about doing all this fostering for me -- I do not put anyone into
foster care -- I am not a shelter!!!!  I've never met you, yet you told
that person you have been involved with helping me with rescue work for the
past 9 months!  I would be more than happy to contact each of these people
(hell most of them are reading this right now), and ask their permission to
post their names.  Three people are extremely well respected ferret
advocates, anyone reading this list would know their names.

No one ever said -- hey Lynn is a crappy ferret owner.  Your vet gave you
a positive reference, but that does not mean that you have not lied to
people, presented yourself to be something/someone you are not, etc.  I
never said you were bad to your ferrets, and as a matter of fact, I was
the THIRD post about your behavior.  I did not bring the whole thing up,
I washed my hands of you and walked away months ago.  But when two other
people were saying beware, I simply backed up their story.  Show me where I
ever wrote you were a bad ferret owner, never said it, I don't know how you
treat your ferrets.  I do know you are unstable, you've lied and mislead
several people on this list.

Do yourself a favor, let sleeping dogs lie.  Move on with your life, look
ahead and enjoy the ferrets in your home.  You are wasting way too much
time and energy focusing on the negative and what is past.

The funniest thing is that I think most shelters would agree a simple ok
from the vet does not mean you would automatically be approved for
adoption.  After all, I would bet even Ted Bundy had a vet who thought he
was a great pet owner and that vet would never have guessed what a psycho
he was running around chopping up women!!

Let it go on, Lynn.  Think happy thoughts and focus on those fuzzies living
with you.  Any additional postings to the FML would be a waste of BIG's
time and space on this list.  If you want to discuss this further, you
have my number, you know my email address, contact me directly.

Jen and Gang