From:
"Hosea E. Maggard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 21:27:24 -0800
Hello everybody,

I finally will be heading out to Illinois to visit Lami and Sid.  We will be
leaving Fresno, CA on Friday, March 21.  We will be taking Interstate 40 to
Oklahoma City and then take Interstate 44 to St Louis.  If there are any
ferret shelters that are anywhere close to that route, let me know.  I would
love to come by and check out a shelter and see how the operation runs.  I
won't be able to take any ferrets home :( but I just would like to come
visit.

Please let me know by Thursday.

Thanks in advance.  Hugs and Kisses to all the fuzzies and prayers for all
the sick ones.

Ilona, Ferretless in California, but soon to be with her ferrets.