From:
Lisa Summers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 18:01:23 -0500
Hello,

Hope everyone is doing well.  I just wanted to respond to this and give my
 .02 cents.  We discovered these awhile back and our guys just love them.
There is a feline version and 2 canine versions, the new one they have come
out with is called canine small bites.  My guys prefer the canine to the
feline, prbably because they all like milk bone dog biscuits.  :-) Our guys
get at least 3 a day as a treat, and our vet is in agreement with us that it
does seem to help keep their teeth clean.  My oldest Rascal who is almost 5
now has spotless teeth as well as the other 3, Smudge, Taz and Bandit ( not
to brag or anything) and our vet is very impressed. :-)  So I would suggest
to anyone who thinks their kids have a little buildup on their teeth, they
may want to give these a try.  So far you can only get them through the vets
and you should be able to get some samples from them if you ask.  Well,
thats my .02 cents.

  Just thought I would share this information with you.
           TTFN (tata for now),
                        Lisa,
                                Rascal, Smudge, Taz and Bandit