From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 21:32:35 -0700
Someone recently needed to get ferrets from where they live to Portland
Oregon (where I live) and Delta wasn't taking animals due to heat.

If nobody responded that they were making the trip, I recently flew ferrets
from Portland to Tampa, using Continental.  The cost was lower than Delta
Dash, and they were accepting animals only for flights that went through
cities with high temps during late evening or night hours.  If the person
still needs to make flight arrangements, perhaps Continental can help.

My ferrets have been cooking again!  Someone at work donated giant zuccine
anon. - left these gargantuan veggies on the break room table.  First the
ferrets got to play with the huge vegetable, then we sliced, pared, batter
dipped, and fried it.  Really yummy.  Percy and I have made it the main
item in 2 meals, and there's still MORE of the thing.  My ferrets will
write a 'Thank You' note, documented with photos, and leave it on the break
room table!

Georgia - the left coast one...