From:
JR Richards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 15:22:24 PDT
I am watching my ferret, Chloey, to see if she may be having problems with
her hind legs....we are considering if she may be insulinomic but we only
seem to notice her walk being a bit different when she has lost some
weight...she never stumbles but sometimes walks a little sideways with her
back legs....only occasionally.  I'm not convinced that there is anything
to notice.  If some of you can give me a better description of how this
symtom presents itself it would be a great help.  She is on a duck soup
recipe for insulinomic ferrets and is gaining weight and rehydrating after
a bout of the green and grainy runs.  We want to make sure that we observe
all the symtoms we can to help the diagnosis.

Love the list...so much good info and sharing!!!